The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year to spend with friends and family. But, it’s also the most stressful time of the year, with all the party entertaining and scrambling to finish everything before the year ends.
So, it’s important to have little fixes and reminders here and there to keep everything under control during super-stressful days. Here are some quick and easy tips on how to have a stress free holiday!
3 Tips For A Stress Free Holiday
1. Whiter Smile
You know there’s going tons of photo taking during the holidays so it’s time to whiten those teeth! I used the Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit – Walmart is having a limited-time offer where you can buy one kit and get another for free! The kit is super easy, I put on the strips for one hour while I checked emails in the morning. Super convenient, easy to use, and whitens teeth quickly.
- Removes years of teeth stains in just one hour for a noticeably whiter smile
- Whitens teeth faster than ever
- Advanced Seal Technology’s no-slip grip stays put, so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth
- Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredients dentists use
- A comfortable, no-hassle home teeth whitening experience
- Eight teeth whitening strip treatments, each with one upper and lower strip
2. Prepare Easy Appetizers
The trick is to bring appetizers that are show stoppers, and are super easy to make. Try these Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs that can be made days in advance and cook up in the crock pot. This Baked Brie With Wine-Soaked Blueberries only takes 15 minutes in the oven!
Stress less. No one will know that you didn’t spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
3. Keep The Sparkle In Your Sparkling Wine
I’m all about sparkling wine year round but the problem is it doesn’t stay sparkling forever. Game changer after seeing this hack on Food 52’s A Magical Trick for Keeping the Sparkle in Your Sparkling Wine!
All you have to do is dangle a metal silver spoon (bowl side up and handle hanging down) in the top of the open sparking wine bottle and pop it into the fridge. So pour yourself a glass of bubbly, and grab a spoon so you can have another bubbly in the morning!
In collaboration with Walmart, a brand I’ve shopped at for years!