You read that right. Chocolate covered strawberries. For breakfast. Andd you don’t have to feel guilty about it either.
SEE ALSO: Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowl
I can’t believe I just discovered the beauty of overnight oats. It’s SO easy. I prep mine while I’m making dinner. A scoop of rolled oats with a cup of almond milk and whatever toppings that suit your fancy.
I felt like indulging so I added Almond Breeze Almondmilk chocolate to the oats, and topped with chocolate covered strawberries.
Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast?
With only 5 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make, this Chocolate Covered Strawberries Overnight Oatmeal will be your breakfast go-to. You can even take it on-the-go with a mason jar, and eat it for dessert!
The chia seeds add an extra boost of antioxidants, and texture to the overnight oats. Feel free to add in other additions like flax seeds.Print
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Overnight Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 3–4 strawberries, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate covered strawberries (optional)
- In a mason jar or bowl, combine rolled oats, chia seeds, chocolate almond milk, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries and/or chocolate covered strawberries, and enjoy!
This “Easy as Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. For more “Easy As Breeze” recipes made with five ingredients or less, visit Almond Breeze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.