Long summer days call for plenty of rum cocktails. I’ve brought in Alana Zanello, Beverage Director
of Revelry Kitchen + Bar, to create 3 refreshing summer rum cocktails with Blue Chair Bay Rum!
SEE ALSO: The Drink At The End Of The World Cocktail
Frosé daiquiri, pirate booty, and beach bod cocktail – three rummy cocktails to sip on all summer long. You might just worry why the rum is gone.
- .75 oz. Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 1.5 oz. Pinot Noir Rosé
- 1 oz. Fresh pureed strawberries
- .5 oz Fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz. Simple syrup
- Blend Pinot Noir Rose, fresh pureed strawberries, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and Blue Chair Bay White Rum.
- Serve in a coconut shell cup and garnish with an edible orchid.
Disclaimer: The frosé daiquiri is dangerously delicious and you’ll want to drink more than one! Perfect to make in big batches for those summer parties. Revelry Kitchen + Bar has this in their frozen machine if you want to try it out before breaking out the cocktail shaker.
- 1.5 oz. Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum
- ¾ oz. housemade Orgeat
- 1 oz orange juice
- ½ oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz. house made grenadine
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Add all ingredients into a shaker and shake with ice. Strain into tiki cup and add sonic ice.
- Served in a tiki cup.
- Garnished with a mint sprig, cherry, and orange.
1.5 oz. Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
.5 oz. lime juice
.5 oz coconut water
1 oz. ginger beer
- Add rum, lime juice, and coconut water into a copper mug.
- Add ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Blue Chair Bay Rum. Thank you for supporting the brands that support A Taste of Koko!