** The Factory is closed
My new coffee shop obsession has been The Factory on Burnet Road. It’s easily the most Instagram-worthy coffee shop in Austin right now. But there’s one catch: they have no wi-fi.
Wait, what? Yeah, I was pretty upset during my first visit when I had a ton of work to do. Here’s everything you need to know about The Factory.
- No wi-fi. The owners wanted to create a space for people to hang out and have conversation.
- Order via iPad. Walk up to the counter and place your order via the iPads. The staff will then call you name when your order is ready.
- Order the fried chicken waffle & Nutella banana waffle. I had two Nutella banana waffles during my stay.
- Viva Matcha latte. The most Instagram-worthy item that everyone is posting on Instagram. They’ll even make a super cute bear latte art.
- Open late. 9am to 2am every day.
- Wine & beer. Coming soon.
WHAT TO ORDER: Fried chicken waffle, Nutella banana waffle, and matcha latte
7718 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757