Sauteed crab with lime and chives.
2 stalks of chives
3 garlic cloves
2 tbsp fish sauce
5 tbsp olive oil
4 blue crabs
- Mince the chives and cloves place into large bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the two limes into the same bowl and add 2 tbsp of fish sauce and 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You can either leave the crabs whole or chop them down the middle.
- Toss the crabs in the dressing and marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Saute the crabs for about 3 minutes on each side or until the crab is fully cooked (depending on the size of your crabs).
- Serve immediately!
Want to learn more great seafood recipes or even, cooking on a budget? Kimi from The Nourishing Gourmet has a new e-course “A Peasant’s Feast: Nourishing Food on a Budget.
To share the basic principles of a nourishing, healthy diet, and, to share how I do that on a budget. I’ve found that many people desire to eat well, but feel they can only eat well on a rich man’s budget. This eclass is all about showing how we can eat well on a reasonable budget.
In thirteen weeks you’ll learn what to shop for, how to save, and how to cook. You will discuss what to buy and how to save on poultry, beef, and seafood. How to sprout, soak grains, and how to make sourdough bread and homemade yogurt. How to stretch one pound of beef into a meal for many, how to stretch one single chicken into several meals, and how to stretch high quality seafood. Learn to make your own salad dressings, how to lacto-ferment vegetables, the benefits of making your own chicken broth, and how to menu plan. By the end, you should have a firm foundation of what to shop for, where to find good local food, and how to prepare it. Also, Kimi is offering an affiliate program for bloggers helping promote her ecourse which I am part of, so by buying this product, you will also be supporting my blog through the small commission I make through your purchase!
To sign up or for information go to thenourishinggourmet.com