1 C Asian Female
1/2 C Nutrition Degree
3/4 C Boyfriend
1 tsp Laziness
2 tbsp Love for Sleep
1 tsp Beaches
1/2 tsp University of Texas Austin
1 tbsp Passion for Baking
1/2 C Little White Dogs
1. Take short Asian female and put into bowl. Mix in nutrition major and boyfriend. Let sit for 2 years.
2. Mix Laziness and Love for Sleep into another bowl.
3. Add the mixture of laziness and love for sleep into the main bowl.
4. Pour mixture into cake pan.
5. Set the oven to 70 degrees until sunny.
6. Bake for 20 years.
7. Take KoKo out of oven and frost with Beaches.
8. Liberally decorate with white dogs and passion for baking.
Note, it’s important not to skimp on little white dogs
9. Place Koko into UT Austin. Let cool for 4 years.
This will make exactly 1 serving of KoKo.
Enjoy your Taste of Koko 🙂