If there’s one thing I could eat for any meal of the day, it would be buttered, toasted bread. Ciabatta bread specifically. In a perfect world, I would eat this three times daily, with melty cheese, sprinkle of garlic salt, roasted tomatoes, or mashed avocado.
Enter the avocado toast, topped with a fried sunny side up egg. Perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Avocados are packed with healthy fat and nutrients, and Goldrich eggs are a great source of protein.Print
Egg & Avocado Toast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- salt & pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Toast bread slices until golden brown. Set aside on plate.
- Fry eggs over medium heat.
- Mash avocado, season with squeeze of lemon, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Top bread slices with mashed avocado and fried sunny side up eggs.
- Serving Size: 2
Not only is this super simple dish the easiest way of many ways to get your daily dose of the beauty and health-boosting superfood, it’s super yummy! You could take things up a notch by adding sliced tomatoes, bacon, cheese, or a simple salad. But, this is already, really good.
This post is sponsored by Goldrich Eggs. Thanks for supporting posts that keep A Taste of Koko′s doors open! #GoldrichYolk