Chocolate cookie remnants stuck to my fingers with ice cream oozing out between is as nostalgic as my childhood gets. A popular treat for all ages, ice cream sandwiches are as iconic as the milk man. Though, if the milk man did bring ice cream sandwiches. We would be friends. No, best friends. This classic dessert packs creamy, cold slabs of ice cream between two decadent brownie cookies, and garnished with crushed candy cane pieces for an extra holiday cheer.
The star of these ice cream sandwiches is Nada Moo, a coconut milk ice cream so creamy, smooth, rich and delicious that you won’t believe it doesn’t contain dairy, eggs, or sugar. The secret? Coconut milk, brown rice, and agave nectar. I’m loving the Java Crunch and have my eye set on the Maple Pecan with crunchy, toasty pecans.
It’s the 12 Days of Giveaways! On the 5th day, A Taste of Koko is giving away a 5 pints of Nada Moo ice cream.
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below with your name & email and tell me: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Fan A Taste of Koko on Facebook. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so.
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Twitter. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so with your Twitter handle so I can follow you back!
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Pinterest. Bonus points if you pin any pictures!
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on January 15, 2013.
– Winner will be selected by random number generator.
– Winners will receive a coupon for one free pint of Nada Moo ice cream.
– This giveaway is sponsored by Nada Moo ice cream.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address.