I’ve never grilled before so I was so excited to get a baby grill of my own this summer! Honeysuckle White just launched their new Fresh Ground Turkey Patty Sliders so it was perfect timing to test out my new grill for these grilled pineapple teriyaki turkey sliders. You know I’m all about quick meals with little cleanup so I love that the Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey Patty Sliders are already pre-assembled, lightly seasoned, and ready for the grill.
Honeysuckle White supports 19 independent turkey farms in Texas and with grilling season finally here, Honeysuckle White turkey offers a variety of products from turkeys raised without growth-promoting antibiotics, perfect for upcoming barbecue parties and family nights around the grill. In addition to the new patty sliders, Honeysuckle White also has turkey breast cutlets, ground turkey, and turkey brats!
Honeysuckle White turkey products are available in select states. For those of us that live in Austin, you can find Honeysuckle White turkey at your local H-E-B and other retailers. For those on the East Coast (CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, RI, SC, VT, VA, WV), look for Honeysuckle White’s sister brand, Shady Brook Farms!
For the grilled pineapple turkey sliders, here’s what I picked up at H-E-B:
- Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey Patty Sliders
- Slider buns
- H-E-B Monterey Jack cheese slices
- Teriyaki sauce
- Red onion
- Butter lettuce
- H-E-B real mayonnaise
How adorable is this mini Weber grill?! I picked it up at H-E-B, there’s a ton of other options if you’re looking for a medium or full-size grill. I also got a bag of the Just Light The Bag Charcoal Briquets with real mesquite – no lighter fluid needed. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to just light corners of the bag on fire, and then allow the fire to died down on the coals.
Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 sliders 1x
- 1 package Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey Patty Sliders, comes in 8 patties
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 small red onion, sliced into ¼-inch-thick rings
- ¼-inch thick fresh pineapple rings
- 8 small butter lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Oil the grill rack and place turkey sliders onto grill and allow to cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Baste with teriyaki sauce for the last minute before removing patties from grill.
- Grill pineapple rings and onion rings until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- Toast buns on grill.
- Remove everything from grill to start assembling the sliders.
- Assemble sliders with grilled turkey patties, toasted buns, mayo, lettuce, pineapple ring, and onion rings.
It was my first time grilling so I accidentally burnt my first turkey slider and pineapple slices. Keep an eye on the food!
Baste with teriyaki sauce at the last minute before you pull the turkey sliders off the grill and top with Monterey Jack slices.
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Honeysuckle White®. Thank you for supporting the brands that support A Taste of Koko!