[This is a repost from the original 12 Days of Christmas]
The holidays are upon us and Christmas joy is in the air. There is perhaps no more highly anticipated and delicious holiday task than baking cookies. Here’s a selection of my favorite Christmas cookies!
O Tannerbaum Cupcakes
Serve this snowy dessert this holiday season. A fluffy cupcakes as the base and a ice cream one covered with Snowy Frosting, and decorated with silver jewels. Save some sugar to create beds of “snow” for serving. via Better Homes and Gardens
These spoons make a sweet homemade gift for treats, coworkers, and friends! via Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Stained glass trees
To make your own cookie shapes, draw a simple Christmas-tree or ornament shape onto a manila folder, and cut it out. Place the cutout on rolled-out cookie dough, and cut around it with the tip of a paring knife. Fill with your favorite candy! via Martha Stewart
I can’t get over how fun and simple these Christmas Rudolph cookies are! All you need is a cookie, piped chocolate, a red candy sweet such as a Skittle or M&M, and a tiny amount of sugar glue. via Moje Wypieki
Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes
I’m trading my Starbucks gingerbread latte for a gingerbread latte cupcake. Find your Christmas flavors in this gingerbread cupcake recipe. Throw some coffee in the batter and your all set for a perfectly baked gingerbread latte. Giving balance to the spice is a lemon cream cheese for an acidic bite of sweetness. via Bakers Royale
Quick and elegant looking jam straws filled with raspberry jam and puff pastry. I would eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. via Sprinkle Bakes
Crunchy the Snowman
Dressed in colorful candy scarves and top hats, these stylish, easy-to-make snowmen are sure to liven up any holiday gathering. via Spoonful.com
Colorful hand-decorated gingerbread cookies are festive additions to holiday celebrations. via Williams Sonoma
Layers and layers of smooth, silky white chocolate and milk chocolate with a crunchy and minty contrast of candy cane pieces. via A Taste of Koko
It’s the 12 Days of Giveaways! On the 2nd day of giveawats, A Taste of Koko is giving away a mini non-stick cookie pan.
Enter to win this Wilton 6-cavity mini non-stick cookie pan. Create a charming village of gingerbread cookies. This decorative pan creates beautiful treats perfect for the holidays.
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below with your name & email address and tell me: What is your favorite holiday cookie?
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Fan A Taste of Koko on Facebook. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so.
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Twitter. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so with your Twitter handle so I can follow you back!
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on January 15th, 2013.
– Winner will be selected by random number generator.
– Winners will receive a Wilton 6-cavity mini non-stick cookie pan.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address.