Gifts for the Foodie Him
Men. They said we’re hard to shop for! Every holiday that comes around I find myself not knowing what to get the boys in my life. Do you go with a practical gift? Sentimental, handmade? And what do you do with those that tend to go out and buy whatever they’re needing at the time?
Whatever the man in your life, here’s a few picks.
1. Sweeten his inner sweet tooth with these handcrafted caramels. The original Helliemae’s dark, intense caramel is made with a ton of butter and cream, finished with sea salt on top. The coffee caramels are made with a dark caramel with Italian espresso, perfect for those early mornings!
2. Keep his space smelling good with these candles from Buckley and Phillips. These soy jar candles are handmade in Australia and have “foodie” scents such as lemongrass, vanilla, pear or wildberry.
3. What guy doesn’t like a strong cup of joe? Brighten up his morning with freshly ground beans from Casa Brasil. This Austin-based coffee company sources, imports and roasts beans exclusively from artisanal growers in Brazil. The Santa Alina has a sweet caramel flavor with lime zest brightness.
4. Cool to the last sip. The Chillsner by Cockcicle is the one and only in-bottle, drink-through beer chiller. Just freeze, insert into any bottled beer and he’ll never suffer through another warm brew.
5. Take your holiday entertaining up a notch with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. He’ll love classic cocktails such as the Old Fashioned and the Manhattan.
6. Snackers will love these pistachios from The Gilded Nut Snack Co. These original blend is savory, garlicky, and smoky with just a little heat!
7. Chocolate with a personality. Your guy will get a kick out of these! Made from the finest European milk chocolate, ChocStars show a close resemblance to our most popular celebrities. Available on Amazon and Burlington Coat Factory Stores.
What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Comment below to enter to win a set of Pistachios from The Gilded Nut Snack Co.!