Photography by Chelsea Bucklew for A Taste of Koko
After receiving dozens of requests for internships and mentorship opportunities over the years, I’ve finally decided that it’s time for me to expand the Koko team. I’m hiring for editorial, photography, and video interns for fall 2017!
- 3-month internship that is open immediately for fall semester
- available 5 hours a week (in-person meetings and remote work)
- compensation is DOE or college credit
- on-the-go, fast-paced, unconventional internship. If you’re looking for a desk job, this is not for you.
- no coffee runs, ever.
- monthly lunches!
- interested in blogging, editorial, photography, and social media
- social media savvy (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- loves writing (both long-form and short-form) and is a skilled writer
- interested and knowledgable on everything Austin
- organized & self-starter
- college student
- based in Austin
THIS INTERNSHIP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- want to get an editorial job in online media
- want to start your own blog
- want to work at an ad / influencer / social media agency
- everything it takes to create and run an online website / blog
- hands-on experience in working with national brands like Patrón, Target, H-E-B, etc.
- online editorial (both long-form and short-form)
- behind-the-scenes of photo shoots
- field trips to restaurant tastings and events