Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/3 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup O Organics coconut milk (from carton, not can) (from carton, not can)
- 1 tablespoon O Organics strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup O Organics sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon O Organics dark chocolate chips
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Blueberries (optional)
- Walnuts (option)
- In a bowl, combine whole rolled oats, sliced strawberries, strawberry preserves, and dark chocolate chips.
- Pour coconut milk and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with more strawberries, coconut flakes, chia seeds, ect.