End Of Summer Tomato Crostini Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5 crostini 1x
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 slices sourdough bread
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup ricotta
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 garlic cloves
- salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 375° F. On a baking sheet, toss the cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, thyme sprigs, and with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place bread slices alongside the tomatoes, allowing to soak up the excess olive oil.
- Roast until the tomatoes are beginning to burst and bread is toasted. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Spread ricotta on toasted sourdough and top with tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, if needed.