Sun-dried tomato granola bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 bars 1x
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, or nut of your choice
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Toast oats, nuts, and pumpkin seeds for 8-10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Allow to cool.
- Combine toasted ingredients with sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a small sauce pan, melt the butter and add the molasses. Bring to a bubble and then simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Take pan off the heat and stir in salt and nut butter.
- Pour over dry ingredients and toss to coat. Spread mixture onto the baking pan evenly with a spatula. Place a piece of wax paper on top and use a rolling pin to gently flatten.
- Allow granola to cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in an air-tight container between layers of wax paper up to 2 weeks.