Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 20 heart puff pastries 1x
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 large strawberries, each cut into 4 slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, make as many hearts as possible. (I was able to get 20)
- Bake 13 min. or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Cut each heart horizontally in half.
- Top with 1 Tbsp of the whipped topping and a strawberry slice. Cover with tops of hearts.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
- Serving Size: 1 heart puff pastry