Easy Sriracha Queso
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp Sriracha
- Chopped cilantro, garnish,
- Diced cherry tomatoes, garnish
- Primizie Crispbreads
- In a 3 – 4 quart pan, combine oil, garlic, and onion.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until fragrant (about 6 minutes).
- Add jalapeño, cream and Sriracha.
- Cook, stirring, until hot.
- Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Pour into warmer. Add garnish and serve with your favorite flavor of Primizie!