Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 30 cupcakes 1x
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend together the pumpkin pie mix, granulated sugar, brown sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- With the mixture on low speed, add the flour mixture in two additions, mixing just until incorporated.
- Fill the cupcake liners about three-quarters full.
- Bake until the cupcakes are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes, then remove the cupcakes from the pans and let cool completely.
- Top with a creamy cream cheese frosting. Dust with cinnamon.
- Serving Size: One cupcake