Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 sliders 1x
- 1 package Honeysuckle White Fresh Ground Turkey Patty Sliders, comes in 8 patties
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 small red onion, sliced into ¼-inch-thick rings
- ¼-inch thick fresh pineapple rings
- 8 small butter lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Oil the grill rack and place turkey sliders onto grill and allow to cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Baste with teriyaki sauce for the last minute before removing patties from grill.
- Grill pineapple rings and onion rings until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- Toast buns on grill.
- Remove everything from grill to start assembling the sliders.
- Assemble sliders with grilled turkey patties, toasted buns, mayo, lettuce, pineapple ring, and onion rings.