[This is a repost of the original 12 Days of Christmas]
Macarons By Jane has been busy in the kitchen baking up a new batch of macarons inspired by the upcoming holidays. I love vanilla and nutella too, but when I’m planning our holiday celebrations I want something that is going knock my guests’ socks off. Macarons By Jane has taken the delicate classic macaron and filled them a blend of comforting holiday flavors like spicy gingerbread, hot chocolate, eggnog, and candy cane.
[quote type=”small” align=”left”] For those who are new to my blog, I run an online macaron boutique called Macarons By Jane. Enjoy true bliss today with my French macarons, made locally in Austin. Baked with love & delivered with a smile![/quote]
These airy French cookies are made from ground almond, egg whites, and sugar. Baked in small batches then filled with a creamy ganache or fluffy buttercream, handmade by our pastry chef. These collection are extra festive and perfect for the holiday season! Each macaron dons a holiday wardrobe of alluring flavors like gingerbread, hot chocolate, eggnog, and candy cane.
I was very excited to bake a difference with OXO this holiday season in The Great Cookie Swap 2012 for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. Thank you OXO for donating up to $100,000 to support Cookies for Kids’ Cancer.
My cookie matches all received a box of Macarons By Jane’s holiday collection. Nice to meet you Jenn from Jenny Rambles, Morgan from Being the Secret Ingredient, and Jenn from My Kitchen Kreations to You.
It’s the 12 Days of Giveaways! On the 3rd day, A Taste of Koko is giving away a box of macarons.
Enter to win a box of Macarons By Jane‘s macaron collection.
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below and tell me: What is your favorite macaron flavor?
You can earn up to 5 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Fan A Taste of Koko on Facebook. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so.
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Twitter. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so with your Twitter handle so I can follow you back! Click here to Tweet
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Pinterest. Bonus points if you pin any images from this blog post!
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on January 15, 2013.
– Winner will be selected by random number generator.
– Winners will receive a box of macarons.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address.