Easy Crawfish Boil Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 40 lbs crawfish 1x
- 4 lbs Live crawfish
- 1/4 lb Crawfish Boil Seasoning
- 3 Lemons, sliced in half
- 1 Large onion, slices
- 1/2 lb Smoked sausage, cut up into large pieces
- 3 Small red or new potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 Ears of fresh corn on the cob, shucked and broken in halves
- 2 Garlic, split in half exposing pods
- Prep all the lemons, onion, sausage, potatoes, corn, and garlic.
- Add the amount of water as directed on the crawfish seasoning box. Don’t add any salt unless directed. Crawfish boil seasoning is usually already really salty.
- Boil all the ingredients except for the crawfish for about 30 minutes.
- Add the crawfish and cook for 3 minutes. Turn off heat and cover for 10 minutes.