Chocolate Covered Strawberries Overnight Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 3–4 strawberries, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate covered strawberries (optional)
- In a mason jar or bowl, combine rolled oats, chia seeds, chocolate almond milk, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries and/or chocolate covered strawberries, and enjoy!