- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 caramel apples 1x
- 6 apples, washed and dried
- 6 sticks (popsicle sticks, lollipop sticks, chopsticks)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gently brown the butter in a saucepan and incorporate the other ingredients. Stir consistently.
- Bring to a boil to the soft ball stage (235 – 240F) and remove from heat immediately.
- Allow to slightly cool and dip your apples.