Brûlée Banana Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- maple syrup, optional
- In a medium pot, bring the almond milk and rolled oats to a medium boil.
- Stir regularly until oatmeal is creamy and hot throughout. About 10 minutes.
- Add to serving bowl and top with sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar over the bananas. Using a kitchen torch, brown the sugar until golden.
- Serve hot with maple syrup!
- Serving Size: Making 1 serving