Barbecue Tofu Tacos
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 tacos 1x
- 1 pkg House Foods Premium Tofu Extra Firm
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Corn or flour tortillas
- 1 large avocado, or 2 small avocados
- Roasted corn, optional
- Cilantro, for garnish
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Toss sliced red cabbage with vinegar, lime juice, and season with salt.
- Remove extra firm tofu from packaging and press with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Crumble tofu into a bowl and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Warm barbecue tofu in a pot. Set aside.
- Assemble barbecue tofu on the corn or flour tortillas. Top with slaw, sliced avocado, cilantro, and roasted corn.