Baked Herbed Salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 (pound) salmon
- 1 dry sage leaves
- 1 (tablespoon) dried thyme
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground paprika
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground cayenne pepper (as needed)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Apply cooking spray on one side of a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to fold over the entire salmon.
- Arrange salmon on the prepared side of the foil. Sprinkle with sage, thyme, paprika, and pepper.
- Fold foil over salmon to enclose.
- Bake salmon 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.