Amidst a growing “foodie” culture with so many of us looking for interesting and exciting taste experiences—who better to turn to than chefs to inspire us? So, we invited 12 chefs from across the country to a Chef Summit, where we worked intensely to create unique and sophisticated flavor combinations. The chefs helped us develop a soft drink with delicious layers of complexity, one that is just as good with food or on its own. Basically, an everyday soda full of intriguing flavors and light, bubbly tastes.
There are five flavors to choose from, all caffeine-free, gluten-free, with no added sugars.
- Crisp White – With notes of pear, apricot and magnolia, Crisp White pairs especially well strawberry ice cream, fresh salads, a mild Brie cheese or any number of the more robust cheeses.
- Ripe Rouge – With notes of cherry, rose and chocolate, Ripe Rouge pairs especially well with Marcona almonds, marinated olives, Asiago cheese, grilled beef or chocolate cake.
- Fresh Tropical – With notes of mango, jasmine and kaffir lime, Fresh Tropical pairs especially well with Pad Thai, barbecue sandwiches or sweet mango salsa and crisp tortilla chips.
- Bright Citrus – With notes of lemongrass, tangerine and pineapple, Bright Citrus pairs especially well with tangy teriyaki chicken, a gourmet chicken sandwich or fresh guacamole and chips.
- Berry Cassis – With notes of black currant, tangerine and lemon, Berry Cassis pairs especially well with creamy hummus and crisp pita chips or spicy tandoori chicken.