Coffee, long may you run my mornings, help my sleepiness, and get me through my day. To many, there’s more to coffee than just caffeine. Thanks to a local Brooklyn service, Craft Coffee, finding good coffee from top roasters around the country comes straight to your doorstep. This will be the best coffee you will ever taste, and they have the hip barista tasting crew to prove it. Blind taste tests and forty coffees sampled every month means the absolute best coffee for you.
With a Craft Coffee subscription, each month you receive coffees from 3 different roasters. This is a unique experience that you can’t duplicate anywhere. Every roaster has their own vision, technique and individual artistry. With us, you’ll be able to explore coffees from dozens of different roasters throughout the year.
Each month’s box includes four ounces of coffee – whole bean or ground – from three different artisan roasts like Flying Goat in Santa Rose, California, or Huma in Seattle. Customized tasting notes and brewing tips accompany each delivery.
It’s the 12 Days of Giveaways! On the 4th day, A Taste of Koko is giving away a box of Craft Coffee.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Fan A Taste of Koko on Facebook. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so.
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Twitter. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so with your Twitter handle so I can follow you back!
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on January 15, 2013.
– Winner will be selected by random number generator.
– Winners will receive a box of Craft Coffee.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a U.S. address.