Chef Nisa Burns, a spunky young chef is headed to Austin on her cookbook tour. If you don’t know Nisa yet, she is a food blogger, culinary grad, and author of Kitchenability 101: The College Student’s Guide to Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Food. Since it released, she’s turned the heads of dozens of media outlets nationwide (morning TV,Seventeen Magazine, Forbes.com) and corporate sponsors, too (TOMS, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Safeway).
Wed, Jan. 16, 7:30-8:30pm: Cooking demo & signing (with giveaways!) at CYC Fitness in West Campus, presented by Claire from TheSlenderStudent.com. Nisa and Claire share ideas for healthy breakfasts to prepare and eat on the go.
Sat., Jan. 19, 10:00am: Demo & signing at SFC Farmer’s Market at Sunset Valley, 3200 Jones Rd., Austin.Nisa shares tips for cooking in small kitchens and on small budgets in the Chef’s Circle.
Sat., Jan. 19, 5:00-7:30pm: Demo & signing at Central Market Cooking School, 4001 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin.Nisa demonstrates four recipes from Kitchenability 101 in this fun class for young cooks. Sign up at CentralMarket.com.
Enter to win a copy of Kitchenability 101
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below with your name & email.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Fan A Taste of Koko on Facebook. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so.
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Twitter. Leave a separate comment below that you have done so with your Twitter handle so I can follow you back!
– Follow A Taste of Koko on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on January 25, 2013
– Winner will be selected by random number generator.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– This giveaway is sponsored by Chef Nisa on behalf of PR By The Book
– Cookbook must be picked up in Austin, TX