Summer has officially in full bloom in Austin and by full bloom, I mean high 90s. Which sadly, are the cooler temperatures for Austin. We’ll be in the 100s soon. I’ve been loving my CBTL coffee machine and trying out all the different flavor cartridges. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf contacted me a couple of weeks ago asking if I would like to give away a machine to my readers and I had to say Yes!
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is hosting a recipe contest that uses one of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s English Breakfast, Tropical Passion, Moroccan Mint, or Chai Teas as a “secret ingredient” in honor of National Iced Tea Month (June).
- Automatic proportioning
- Twin pressure system with high pressure (15 bar) for espresso and low pressure (3.5 bar) for coffee and tea
- Accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Easy capsule insertion and automatic ejection
- Large capsule drawer (holds 10 used capsules)
- Energy saving function
- Electronic temperature control
- Diagnostic lights
- Removable water tank
- Power supply: 120V 60HZ, 950W
- Measurements 14.75”L x 7”W x 10.5”H
- Priced at $179.95.