Healing Winter Soups Cooking Class
In this class Austin macrobiotic chefs Michael Becherer and Rachel Zierzow will demonstrate the techniques for making two different kinds of soup, Fiesta Black Bean Soup and Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Rosemary.
– The health benefits of each soup and their ingredients
– Tips for slicing and dicing vegetables, tips for making delicious and digestible beans from scratch
– How to achieve the right texture for your soups (not to thin, not too thick)
– How to layer ingredients for optimal flavor
– How to season your soups
– How to vary each soup type with different ingredients to make a whole new recipe!
Then we will sit down to try our soups with time for Q&A.
Everyone will go home with recipes to make throughout the year at home.
$60 for class, tastings, and recipes. Class will be held at private residence in SW Austin near William Cannon Dr/Escarpment Blvd (address given upon registration).
Space is limited! Reserve your space at https://cookloveheal.com/book-a-class