Banger’s Pardi Gras 2020: Brats, Beers and Beads
Once a year we like to let our beads down and celebrate all things Mardi Gras! It’s free, open to the public, family friendly and a damn good time!
WHEN: Saturday, February 15th, 2020; 11a.m. – 12a.m.
WHERE: Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden – 79 Rainey Street, Austin 78701
Sausage House Specials:
Fried boudin balls, gumbo sausage and beignets
Whole hog po boy, turtle gumbo and alligator andouille
Cajun Sake Mary with a twist of Louisiana
Pinthouse Pizza will be in-house with some badass IPAs, their barrel-aged stout Jaguar Shark, along with the following offered in a specialty flight:
• Breakfast at Klaus’ – Maple syrup, blueberries and Tahitian vanilla beans
• Enchantment Under the Sea – Tweed coffee from Houndstooth Coffee and Tahitian vanilla beans
• Port – ou – Patois – Oven toasted pistachios and lemon honey
• Spicy Nightmare – Cinnamon, Tahitian vanilla beans and ancho chiles
Games/Contests: Andouille Eating Competition at 2:30p.m. and a kids piñata bash at 12:00p.m.
• 11a.m. – Chansons et Soulards
• 2:30p.m. – Stone House
• 3:00p.m. – Moontower Brass Band
• 5:30p.m. – Kev and the Woodland Creatures
• 8:00p.m. – Boogaloo