Gifts for the Foodie Her
Whoever she is, she deserves a surprise gift this holiday season – just for being her. She may say she has it all but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat the leading lady in your life to something spectacular.
Make your girl smile with these perfect gifts!
1. She’ll love this intriguing visual centerpiece for office or home. The Aquafarm is a double-decker combination of garden and fish bowl, creating a symbiotic ecosystem. It’s a perfect gift to set up with friends or that special someone. The boyfriend and I had a fun time going to Pet-Co, picking out our first fish (we named him Sushi!) and setting up our tank. In two weeks, we have a fiery betta fish swimming in our kitchen and a fresh crop of wheatgrass.
Mine was gifted from Uncommon Goods, the cutest online shop featuring unique designs and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment and without harm to animals or people. They have an extensive gift selection for the holidays.
2. The bar10der is the ultimate tool she’ll take when it’s time to rough it behind the bar. Combining ten essential bartending tools — the muddler, standard and channel knives, reamer, jigger, zester, stirrer, strainer, corkscrew, and bottle opener — this modern wonder-tool allows you to craft libations you’ve only seen the likes of at your favorite speakeasy.
3. Designed specifically for mixing batter to light and fluffy perfection, this mixer combines a beater, spoon and scraper. Prepara’s Better Batter Beater is a compact, cordless, hand-held mixer that is perfect for brownies, pancakes, pudding, cake batter and more.
4. Every lady needs her own enameled cast iron cookware and Le Creuset will make her swoon! These hard-working pots are the perfect tool for slow-simmered soups and braises as well as a few other year round meals.
5. This holiday add a bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum to her collection and take the festivities to the next level.
6. Oh Jeni’s, you forever changed my world when I had a bite of your salty caramel ice cream (3 scoops to be exact). Her team makes every ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yogurt form the ground up with grass-grazed Ohio cream, local produce, and carefully sourced ingredients. And guess what, Jeni’s delivers. There’s no going back now.
7. Handcrafted in Austin, Texas, Great Bean is raising the bar on chocolate. Each bar is made with raw cacao beans and 100% organic ingredients, which vary depending on what flavor you choose. Look out for a limited edition Great Bean holiday bar. It might be the greatest thing you unwrap this season!
Visit UncommonGoods to see more gifts for her!
What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Comment below to enter to win an Aquafarm!